Innovative shape concept***
The concept of 4DDOME® lies in the shape evolution of the dome. It becomes flat over time to perfectly merge with the Transversalis Fascia, leaving the patient with a strengthened anatomy.
Clinical evidence: proven efficiency
- Less than 0,5% complications*
- No migration**
- Less pain and discomfort (median VAS =0) ** ***
- No recurrence ***
Quick & easy to place
Specific gripping tag to limit the manipulation of the device.
- 90% PLLA (Poly-L-Lactic-Acid) - resorbable
- 10% polypropylene - non resorbable
- 75% PLLA - resorbable
- 25% polypropylene - non resorbable
Clinical studies include:
* Expanded Clinical Experience with 4DDOME® Composite Prosthesis In Elective Open Inguinal Herniorraphy. - Mutter D, SURGICAL TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL XIX, Hernia Repair 2010.
** PerFixTM plug versus 4DDOME® implants for inguinal hernia repair: prospective multicentric randomised controlled trial. - Mutter D, Hernia 2012.
*** The new 4DDOME® prosthesis: an original light and partially absorbable composite mesh for hernia repair. - Leroy JL, Hernia 2006.
Complementary ranges include: