Customer Satisfaction Survey 2019: THE RESULTS
The first endoscopically delivered device therapy for obese patients with type 2 diabetes.
A paradigm shift in metabolic control with three clinical effects:
Restores healthy glycemic levels
Mean Hba1c decreased from 8.5% at baseline to 6.7 % after three months and remained relatively steady throughout the 12-month treatment. ª
Potentially improves cardio metabolic risk factors
Interrupts the chronic progression of type 2 diabetes and obesity and has been shown to improve cardio metabolic risk factors. ¹ ² ³ º
Produces significant weight loss
Patients lost up to 20% of their body weight at 1 year. ²
1,2,3,4,5 references detailed below
Click here to view the EndoBarrier Patient Profiles.
Do you know where to refer patients to?
Well established specialist centres in the UK are currently treating patients with the EndoBarrier Therapy.
Click here to view contact the details.
- Could the EndoBarrier be the solution to the UK Diabetes crisis (more)
- Success story: 2 stone weight loss and substantial reduction in medication (more)
- EndoBarrier shows reduction in cardio risk (more)
- EndoBarrier Therapy reduces reliance on diabetes medication (more)
- EndoBarrier eliminates or reduces insulin therapy (more)
The REVISE-Diabesity study is supported by the NHS as one of the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Clinical (Diabetes) Research Network Portfolio Studies. The study is open at:
- Birmingham's City Hospital
- London's King's College Hospital
- Glasgow Royal Infirmary
Read more here ...
Contact us on 0844 412 0020 or
firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
3. Cohen, R., et. al. Role of proximal gut exclusion from
food on glucose homeostasis in patients with Type 2
diabetes. Diabet Med. 2013;30 (12):1482-6.
O. Chilton, R., et. al., Endoscopic, Duodenal-Jejunal
Bypass Liner in Obese Patients with or without Type 2
Diabetes Lowers Incidence of Metabolic Syndrome and
Improves Cardiovascular Risk. Poster presentation,
EASD 2014, Vienna, Austria.
a. Data on file (GI Dynamics, Inc.)