Customer Satisfaction Survey 2019: THE RESULTS
SPY and PINPOINT Endoscopic Fluorescence Imaging
Brighter than any other
SPY and PINPOINT Endoscopic Fluorescence Imaging provide illumination beyond the limits of the human eye, confidently visualising and assessing tissue perfusion in real-time and improving patient outcomes.
In combination with high-deﬁnition white-light video, fluorescence imaging provides the ability to visualise blood ﬂow in vessels, tissues and organs throughout the body.
• SIMULTANEOUS IMAGING Fluorescence and white light
• HIGH DEFINITION IMAGING Superior resolution (1080p full HD)
• ONE BUTTON TRANSITION Superb usability
Reducing Anastomotic Leak Rate
PINPOINT assesses tissue perfusion and assists surgeons in making informed decisions which positively affect outcomes. Studies show that only 1.4% of lower anterior resections resulted in an anastomotic leak rate when PINPOINT was used (reduced from 12.6%).¹
Illuminating Lymph Nodes
PINPOINT has shown improved accuracy to locate suspicious lymph nodes and assess drainage from lymphatic channels.² Enabling surgeons to remove lymph nodes through better directed and smaller incisions.
SPY imaging assists in the visualisation of tissue perfusion. This allows the surgeon to make intraoperative decisions that lead to dramatically reduced necrosis rates.³
Contact us on 0844 412 0020 or email@example.com to find out more.
1. Jafari MD, Wexner SD, Martz JE, McLemore EC, Margolin DA, Sherwinter DA, et al. Perfusion assessment in laparoscopic left sided/anterior resection (PILLAR) II: A multi-institutional study. Ann Surg. Sep 2014
2. Detection of sentinel lymph nodes in minimally evasive surgery using ICG and near-infrared fluorescence imaging for uterine and cervical malignancies, Jewell et al. Feb 2014
3. Jones G. et al. Fluorescent Intraoperative Tissue Angiography for the evaluation of the viability of pedicled TRAM flaps. Plast Reconstr Surg 2009; 124[4S]: 53.
Garwood ER et al. Total skin-sparing mastectomy: complications and local recurrence rates in 2 cohorts of patients. Ann Surg 2009 Jan;249: 26-32
Alderman AK. et al. Complications in postmastectomy breast reconstruction: two year results of the Michigan Breast reconstruction outcome Study. Plast Reconstr Surg.