SPY Fluorescence Imaging for Breast Reconstruction
SPY imaging allows visualisation of tissue perfusion, allowing the Surgeon to make intraoperative decisions leading to reduce necrosis rates.
SPY imaging uses unique algorithms to enable the Surgeon to objectively analyse perfusion. This objective information can complement the surgeons clinical perspective, providing a comprehensive view of perfusion.
- REAL-TIME IMAGING Aiding surgical decision making
- CONTOUR MAPPING Analysing degree of perfusion
- IMPROVE OUTCOMES Reduce postoperative complications
To receive a product information pack please click here1. Jones G. et al. Fluorescent Intraoperative Tissue Angiography for the evaluation of the viability of pedicled TRAM flaps. Plast Reconstr Surg 2009; 124[4S]: 53.
2. Garwood ER et al. Total skin-sparing mastectomy: complications and local recurrence rates in 2 cohorts of patients. Ann Surg 2009 Jan;249: 26-32
3. Alderman AK. et al. Complications in postmastectomy breast reconstruction: two year results of the Michigan Breast reconstruction outcome Study. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2002;109:2265-2274